Tried out Cali Burger yeayyy! (at CaliBurger)
"Nothing worth having comes easy.”
Well it’s true. If you want something, you go grab it. Never wait for big things to happen. Because 97% of the time, it doesn’t happen. You have to work for it. That’s what I learned. Knowing things is a plus, but understanding them, that’s different.
February is a bittersweet, life-changing month for me. Not because it’s the month of hearts lol. But because many things happened within its 28 days. Changes that made a big impact in my life. A new door of opportunity opened for me.
Alcohol = courage. > Basically how to sum up what happened to me in the first place. Why should I sum it all up? Because things happened so fast I could hardly even remember what was the first thing that happened and the next. (I hope there’s an emoji on my keyboard tho.)
Last Sunday, past 2am, the girl that has been my inspiration ever since my emotional guards called it quits on me tweeted her number saying she’s gonna be up for any kinds of questions. I’m sober during that time - I was just going through my Twitter feed because I was feeling so sleepy. So I took the courage to Viber her not thinking of any possible thing to happen (e.g. she might ignore me / she might block me / or whatever). Not knowing she’ll reply right away and then BAM.
The next day, she asked me if I’m free because she wants to meet me to reply to my long ass email personally. She said my email deserves a reply in person. So again, OMYGOD. Of course I will!! And that’s where it all started.
There’s still hope for humanity. Hashtag Faith In Humanity: Restored. My childhood dreams have all been reactivated.
Past 1am: We drove all the way through the nearest pizza parlor from my place last night because I suddenly craved for pizza. I prepared tacos for dinner and I don’t think it satisfied my snakes. Lol.
Yellow Cab, C. Raymundo, Pasig City.
Star City, Pasay City.
So much things happened in the first 48 days of 2014. And there’s a lot of things that I wanna tell you guys a single post won’t be able to do. Time really flies so fast, eh? My life lately has been a series of fun nights > lunch dates > night outs > dramas > dinner dates > coffee dates > meetings > impulsive buys > good buys > moving out from home > getting a condo > grocery shoppings > delivery foods > staying at home alone and much more.
I captioned the photos above starting from the leftmost to rightmost photo.
- Star City with two of my closest friends in high school. We were just actually tripping on each other cause we’d been setting dates to go to Enchanted Kingdom and it all just ended up as plans.
- Tried the cotton candy frappe. Tastes like shit, man.
- “Nothing worth having comes easy." My quote for this year.
- Recycled gift wrapper. I bought my sister a watch as my vday gift to her and thought it’s already expensive so why would I need an expensive gift wrapper? I bought a ready-to-eat-meal from the convenience store outside our subdivision for my breakfast and used its brown paper bag as the wrapper. The ribbon’s just my headband. Tho it cost me 14php for the tape cause I don’t have tape…. Lol.
- Dinner at Wooden Spoon. Their stuffed pechay is my new fav omg.
- Crepes and coffee at Cafe Breton after grocery shopping.
- Bubble butt… Jk. Bath.
- Ford’s pool party at Acacia Estates.
- Peace cause I don’t think I’ll ever give up on baby back ribs and
3 rounds of rice.
- Strawberries all the way from Baguio.
- Grocery shopping with ate Jing.
- Croughnut and caramel macchiato after grocery shopping.
- View from the stairs…?
- Missing my long hair huhu
- Visited home the other day to check on my cousin who was about to have her first and last hs prom.
- Oh nothing, just my feet and my matching blue long chiffon skirt and slippers.
Life realizations, happy lists and new bucket lists soon. :) I’ve already queued posts so this is for real. No more long waiting. :) Also, thanks for keeping up with me haha I’ve got over fifty new unfollowers and my apologies for making you guys wait. I’ll never leave blogging! I just got busy with the new rounds of my life lately and I’m getting used to it. Will be moving out from here in 8-9mos so I’m learning how to be independent since there’d be no more Marlon/Dories/Marvin/Maricar/Arnel to attend to my needs and to help me with whatever shit I’m upto when that happens so….. yeah. Anyways, I gotta sleep now, it’s 5:07 on my clock already and I have so much errands to do this morning…. Bye guys!
Cheers to independence -
Crêpe and coffee with @jinglucas @prianceyleneth after grocery shopping and dinner ☕️ (at Café Breton)
Chocolates/foods instead of flowers pls. Thanks. 😂😂 the last time I said this was 2 years ago and I still received a rose. So I threw it away cause I can’t eat a rose…. 😑
Anonymous asked: How old are you?
I’m seventeen :)
Cupcake date with @jinglucas @sweetreese888 @chloealaine and @justineecarlos (at Slice)
#vsco #vscocam #starbucks #strawberriesandcream #food
I’m wondering what happened to my dashboard? They seem to have lost the time to blog about what has been happening to their lives and other things like they used to. When did it start?
Anonymous asked: are you in college already? what school?
Yes! :) Philippine School of Bus. Ad. :)
Anonymous asked: Merry Christmas! :)
Merry Christmas Anon! :) hehe. Sorry just saw this now
Day 7 // Hidalgo Quiapo (at Hidalgo Quiapo Manila)
What would you do, if the only universe you feel safe venting out everything you feel (heart aches and happiness) has been penetrated and ingressed without you knowing?